That's your opportunity ...
mediafellows is looking for a Senior Web Project and Account Manager who has solid experience in managing web projects - from planning, conceptualization & design to implementation, quality assurance, and launch. As a Web Project Manager you will contribute to the progression of our sophisticated SaaS solution “MediaStore”, an online B2B platform for marketing and distribution of audiovisual content – covering content management, video screening, contracting, and fulfillment. Some of the largest studios, broadcasters, and distributors from around the world rely on our platform solution. You will coordinate all internal as well as required external activities among a project's stakeholders to make the launch of every new website a success.
As an Account Manager, you will ensure our clients are highly satisfied with our service offerings by providing the necessary guidance and support to operate their web presences with ease.
This is a unique position to work at the forefront of the transformation of the media industry from on-prem to cloud-based workflows. We look for a new colleague with skill, passion, humor, and a strong sense of responsibility who help us raise our MediaStore solution to the next level and broaden our client base. To ensure success as a web project manager within mediafellows, you should possess extensive experience in leading web development initiatives and solid expertise in coordinating different stakeholders in turning website concepts and designs into impressive online presences.
What you will contribute ...
- You bring in enthusiasm, knowledge, and skills to manage the development of web applications for our clients.
- You coordinate and monitor the conceptualization, design, implementation, and optimization of various frontend applications.
- You consult with internal and external stakeholders to determine the website's desired appearance and functionalities.
- You manage the websites' design process and guide the IT development team in implementing the website.
- You coordinate the development of user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces, and perform SEO procedures.
- You troubleshoot and test prototypes, as well as monitor the deployment of the product across various environment stages.
- You facilitate suitable measures to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- You document development processes and procedures as well as compile user training material.
- You update senior executives on project progresses and perform feature demonstrations.
- You keep yourself abreast of developments and trends in website design.
What we do expect ...
- You have at least 2 years of working hands-on in web project management.
- You have been in charge of client companies of various sizes as an account manager for at least 2 years.
- You obtained solid experience in web project management tools and agile processes.
- You show superb support, collaboration, and communication skills.
- You have excellent planning organizational and time-management skills.
- You are able to contribute creativity and innovation to web projects.
- You have extensive knowledge of advancements and trends in web applications.
- You are able to manage multiple clients and projects simulations and meet deadlines consistently.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and are a true team player.
- You are fluent in English and based in the Central European Time Zone +/- 2 hours.
- Most importantly you enjoy what you are doing: your profession is your passion.
What we have to offer ...
- A competitive payment package plus a broad variety of perks for Learning/Education, Public Transport, and Sports/Fitness
- A free choice of working tools and software you like and are most familiar with
- A broad flexibility in how, when, and where you work
- An international client base in the Entertainment and film industry from smaller production companies to large Film Studios
- A fast-moving, flat hierarchical company with excellent growth opportunities
- A team of smart, curious people who work hard but with fun every day to optimize our amazing product
- A modern Media Asset Management solution with a state-of-the-art technology stack and an incredible growth perspective
- A supportive package to obtain a working visa as well as relocating to Berlin, Germany
If this position is of interest to you, please contact our HR department: email@example.com